Lions Club of Juhu expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations.
Can I cancel a donation that I’ve made?
We regretfully deny any cancellation of donation. No cash or refund of money will be allowed after completing the online donation as it is an extremely cumbersome process. We therefore request you to be sure before you donate.
Can I get a refund in case of double transaction?
Yes, you can ask for a refund for the second transaction made by error for the same cause. Lions Club of Juhu will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Lions Club of Juhu may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Lions Club of Juhu is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation ( only double transaction error) to Lions Club of Juhu to be refunded,
- You must request Lions Club of Juhu in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Lions Club of Juhu within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you: Made the donation online
- The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through Net banking please provide details
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
Lions Club of Juhu
All decisions of Lions Club of Juhu in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.